Louisville, May 2009. Members of Kentuckians for Single Payer Healthcare preparing a mailing to 3,200 members and supporters announcing the upcoming demonstration, “Patients Not Profits” and the Presbyterian-sponsored seminar for HR 676, “Making Health Care Happen.”
Donate to KYHealthcare
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Kentuckians for Single Payer Health Care
- Save the date: Thur. Dec. 15, 7:00pm EST
- Action is Urgent to Terminate ACO REACH and End the Privatization of Medicare
- Single Payer Radio with Garrett Adams, MD, MPH, of the Beersheba Clinic and Michael J. Imburgia, MD, of the Have a Heart Clinic.
- How the Citizens of rural Dunn County Put National Single Payer on the Ballot: Video