Dr. Wayne Tuckson, a Louisville colorectal surgeon, past president of the Greater Louisville Medical Society, and host of Kentucky Health interviews economist Gerald Friedman on the meaning and financing of Medicare for All. The interview took place on October 24, 2019.
December 19 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Kentuckians for Single Payer Health Care
- Dr. Wayne Tuckson interviews Gerald Friedman on Medicare for All
- Professor Gerald Friedman makes “The Economic Case for Medicare for All”
- Professor Gerald Friedman presents the Economic Case for Medicare for All to physicians at two grand rounds
- Prof. Gerald Friedman addresses the health care issues of the African-American Community