The Kentucky Alliance Against Racist and Political Repression recently held their annual dinner at the Louisville Hotel. Kentuckians for Single Payer Health Care was there with an information table during the social hour, a full page ad in the journal, a brief opportunity to speak, and a single payer table. Several hundred gathered to celebrate the achievements of Louisville’s civil rights and social justice movements.
Donate to KYHealthcare
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Kentuckians for Single Payer Health Care
- July 30, 2022, March and Rally for Medicare for All in Washington, DC, and Kentucky
- May 23, 2022, Webinar on Protecting Medicare
- Can Private Equity bring Health Equity? Watch the video of the Roundtable
- The end of the public health emergency threatens thousands of Kentuckians with loss of Medicaid