Predictions are that when the emergency measures expire, more than 15 million nationally will be removed from Medicaid. What will happen in Kentucky? Listen to Barbara Casper, MD, and Dustin Pugel discuss this on Single Payer Radio.
Donate to KYHealthcare
December 6 @ 7:00 am - 8:00 am
December 7 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
December 12 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
December 13 @ 7:00 am - 8:00 am
December 14 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Kentuckians for Single Payer Health Care
- Save the date: Thur. Dec. 15, 7:00pm EST
- Action is Urgent to Terminate ACO REACH and End the Privatization of Medicare
- Single Payer Radio with Garrett Adams, MD, MPH, of the Beersheba Clinic and Michael J. Imburgia, MD, of the Have a Heart Clinic.
- How the Citizens of rural Dunn County Put National Single Payer on the Ballot: Video