Predictions are that when the emergency measures expire, more than 15 million nationally will be removed from Medicaid. What will happen in Kentucky? Listen to Barbara Casper, MD, and Dustin Pugel discuss this on Single Payer Radio.
Donate to KYHealthcare
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Kentuckians for Single Payer Health Care
- July 30, 2022, March and Rally for Medicare for All in Washington, DC, and Kentucky
- May 23, 2022, Webinar on Protecting Medicare
- Can Private Equity bring Health Equity? Watch the video of the Roundtable
- The end of the public health emergency threatens thousands of Kentuckians with loss of Medicaid