You can fight more effectively for single payer health care when you understand health policy. Here you have access to a slide set from Drs. Steffie Woolhandler and David Himmelstein. For instance, this slide shows that in traditional Medicare only a little over 2% goes to overhead, while in the private, for-profit Medicare Advantage plans almost 14% goes for overhead and profit. Learn and share. Knowledge is powerful.
Donate to KYHealthcare
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Kentuckians for Single Payer Health Care
- Save the date: Thur. Dec. 15, 7:00pm EST
- Action is Urgent to Terminate ACO REACH and End the Privatization of Medicare
- Single Payer Radio with Garrett Adams, MD, MPH, of the Beersheba Clinic and Michael J. Imburgia, MD, of the Have a Heart Clinic.
- How the Citizens of rural Dunn County Put National Single Payer on the Ballot: Video