On December 15, 2022, Dr. Corinne Frugoni made a powerful presentation for Kentuckians for Single Payer Healthcare, and she has graciously shared her power point slide show as well. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to request it.
Thanks to Paul Hoppe, the video of the program is up on our youtube channel. Please share it widely.
We urge you to take action and organize in your community so we can bring understanding about what is happening and, also, build a powerful movement to stop this privatization of Medicare that threatens our seniors and our entire Medicare program.
In addition, below are links to resolutions passed by various organizations, unions, and political bodies. Please use them to get further resolutions passed, and please send copies of any resolutions passed to email@example.com.
- Arizona Medical Association (passed April 23, 2022)
- Seattle City Council (passed April 26, 2022)
- International Association of Machinists IAM 751 Retirement Club (passed June 13, 2022)
- Washington State Labor Council, AFL-CIO (passed July 21, 2022)
- Texas State Democratic Executive Committee (passed Aug. 6, 2022)
- Alameda (Calif.) Labor Council (passed Aug. 8, 2022)
- National Unitarian Universalist Association (passed Aug. 24, 2022)
- West Virginia Democratic Party (passed Aug. 27, 2022)
- Troy (N.Y.) Area Labor Council, AFL-CIO (passed Sept. 2022)
- Albany (N.Y.) County Central Federation of Labor (passed Oct. 5, 2022)
- Solidarity Committee of the (N.Y.) Capital District (passed Oct. 13, 2022)
- Capital District (N.Y.) Area Labor Federation (passed Oct. 22, 2022)
- San Francisco Democratic Party County Central Committee (passed Oct. 27, 2022)
- College of Complexes, Dallas (passed Nov. 3, 2022)
- Austin AFL-CIO Central Labor Council (passed Nov. 16, 2022)
- Labor Council of West Central Illinois, AFL-CIO (passed Nov. 28, 2022)
Please write to your representative and senators and urge them to encourage President Biden to terminate ACO REACH.