Dr. Kevin Kavanagh, a leading Kentucky advocate for transparency in health-care costs and outcomes, writes in a recent commentary that Medicare-for-all might be the solution to our financing woes.
Donate to KYHealthcare
December 6 @ 7:00 am - 8:00 am
December 7 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
December 12 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
December 13 @ 7:00 am - 8:00 am
December 14 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Kentuckians for Single Payer Health Care
- Save the date: Thur. Dec. 15, 7:00pm EST
- Action is Urgent to Terminate ACO REACH and End the Privatization of Medicare
- Single Payer Radio with Garrett Adams, MD, MPH, of the Beersheba Clinic and Michael J. Imburgia, MD, of the Have a Heart Clinic.
- How the Citizens of rural Dunn County Put National Single Payer on the Ballot: Video