Dr. Wayne Tuckson, a specialist in colon and rectal surgery and past president of the Greater Louisville Medical Society, is the host of Kentucky Health, which airs several times a week on the Public Broadcasting System.
For an upcoming TV show, Dr. Tuckson interviewed Dr. Eugene Shively, a surgeon who resides in Campbellsville, on the issues of rural health. Dr. Shively is featured regularly on Single Payer Radio at https://www.forwardradio.org/singlepayerradio .
Rural Healthcare: Who pays and who benefits
Eugene Shively, MD, Emeritus Professor of Surgery, University of Louisville
The Kentucky Health interview of Dr. Shively by Dr. Tuckson can be viewed at these dates and times.
- Sunday February 7, 2021 12:30 pm ET on KET
- Sunday February 7, 2021 5:30 pm ET on KETKY
- Monday February 8, 2021 2:00 pm ET on KET2
- Friday February 12, 2021 1:30 pm ET on KETKY
- Friday February 12, 2021 6:00 pm ET on KET
- Sunday February 14, 2021 12:30 am ET on KETKY
- Sunday February 14, 2021 7:00 am ET on KET2
- Sunday February 14, 2021 9:00 am ET on KETKY
- Sunday February 14, 2021 5:30 pm ET on KETKY
- Friday February 19, 2021 1:30 pm ET on KETKY