On May 21, 2016, Kentuckians for Single Payer Health Care was there to support Multiple Sclerosis patients and distributed 500 flyers about single payer to the participants in the Walk. MS patients struggle to get needed drugs and care that cost far beyond what their insurance plans pay.
Donate to KYHealthcare
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Kentuckians for Single Payer Health Care
- July 30, 2022, March and Rally for Medicare for All in Washington, DC, and Kentucky
- May 23, 2022, Webinar on Protecting Medicare
- Can Private Equity bring Health Equity? Watch the video of the Roundtable
- The end of the public health emergency threatens thousands of Kentuckians with loss of Medicaid