On May 21, 2016, Kentuckians for Single Payer Health Care was there to support Multiple Sclerosis patients and distributed 500 flyers about single payer to the participants in the Walk. MS patients struggle to get needed drugs and care that cost far beyond what their insurance plans pay.
Donate to KYHealthcare
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Kentuckians for Single Payer Health Care
- Save the date: Thur. Dec. 15, 7:00pm EST
- Action is Urgent to Terminate ACO REACH and End the Privatization of Medicare
- Single Payer Radio with Garrett Adams, MD, MPH, of the Beersheba Clinic and Michael J. Imburgia, MD, of the Have a Heart Clinic.
- How the Citizens of rural Dunn County Put National Single Payer on the Ballot: Video