Thousands of workers brought their families to the United Labor Day Picnic at the Louisville Zoo. Many stood in line to sign the petition for a national single payer health plan, an improved Medicare for All. Mike Carrick, Larry Hovekamp, Antonio Wilson, Harriette Seiler, and Kay Tillow staffed the booth which was graciously shared with us by the Greater Louisville Central Labor Council.
Donate to KYHealthcare
December 6 @ 7:00 am - 8:00 am
December 7 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
December 12 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
December 13 @ 7:00 am - 8:00 am
December 14 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Kentuckians for Single Payer Health Care
- Save the date: Thur. Dec. 15, 7:00pm EST
- Action is Urgent to Terminate ACO REACH and End the Privatization of Medicare
- Single Payer Radio with Garrett Adams, MD, MPH, of the Beersheba Clinic and Michael J. Imburgia, MD, of the Have a Heart Clinic.
- How the Citizens of rural Dunn County Put National Single Payer on the Ballot: Video