Thousands of workers brought their families to the United Labor Day Picnic at the Louisville Zoo. Many stood in line to sign the petition for a national single payer health plan, an improved Medicare for All. Mike Carrick, Larry Hovekamp, Antonio Wilson, Harriette Seiler, and Kay Tillow staffed the booth which was graciously shared with us by the Greater Louisville Central Labor Council.
Donate to KYHealthcare
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Kentuckians for Single Payer Health Care
- Letter in the Courier-Journal by a U of L medical student
- Schedule and/or Links to all of the new Single Payer Radio shows
- The global budgeting of a single payer plan would save our rural hospitals
- Louisville physician Barbara Casper speaks for change in the US healthcare system