Thousands of workers brought their families to the United Labor Day Picnic at the Louisville Zoo. Many stood in line to sign the petition for a national single payer health plan, an improved Medicare for All. Mike Carrick, Larry Hovekamp, Antonio Wilson, Harriette Seiler, and Kay Tillow staffed the booth which was graciously shared with us by the Greater Louisville Central Labor Council.
December 19 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Kentuckians for Single Payer Health Care
- Dr. Wayne Tuckson interviews Gerald Friedman on Medicare for All
- Professor Gerald Friedman makes “The Economic Case for Medicare for All”
- Professor Gerald Friedman presents the Economic Case for Medicare for All to physicians at two grand rounds
- Prof. Gerald Friedman addresses the health care issues of the African-American Community