On November 9 and 10, 2018, Physicians for a National Health Program held their Leadership Training and Annual Meeting in San Diego. Kentuckians for Single Payer Health Care joined with PNHP North Carolina in presenting the workshop on Chapter Building. On Friday evening everyone marched to the ICE Headquarters to join with community groups to express the demand for justice and health care for immigrants. On Saturday evening, the keynote address was given by Linda Rae Murray, MD, past president of the American Public Health Association. A full report will be available on the PNHP website.
Donate to KYHealthcare
- Kentuckians for Single Payer Health Care
- Dr. Garrett Adams is panelist at showing of “Power to Heal”
- Citing ‘denials, delays,’ Baptist Health ends contracts with two more Medicare Advantage carriers
- Larry Hovekamp, Presente!
- Video: Ana Malinow, MD, “What Privatization Means for the Single Payer Movement”